Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's new


It's brand new

Yea, I am alive.
 After sleeping in the Dead Sea of memories. It's time to start a new life. Right? 2012 ends! Without the end of the world, it's kinda disappointing. Yet this means that I gain my time to fulfill my life with the happy moments!  Haha.
I am here, to have a gotong-royong,sweeping away the dusts. ewwww. I think I can even draw on it. Just kidding,aha! 
I am back,inspired by my sweetie, Carolyn. She got her simple new life why can't I? She did is a best friend, love her quotes and words.her thoughts Seems to be so familiar with mines.��
Woohooo. Let's rock our teenage life. 
No use crying over spilt milk, right. Why not recharged my brain with fresh new stuffs rather than stay rotted! Muahahahaha. 
Just being myself! 
I love myself so much. Thanks GOD. 
A new post for me after dying for months. :D hope that I stay being an active blogger xoxo.
Love her from the bottom of my heart and soul. Felt regret that you are not by my side anymore. :(( 

Decided to delete the passed. Awful memories. I hate you. But it proved that we have grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment